For years I have used the scientifically developed Access Bar as part of my work-out regime, to burn fat, provide energy and prevent stiffness, whether I am power walking or marathon gardening. It is an amazing food product that does what it promises to do!!
It accesses the body’s stored fat, instead of the sugar in the muscles, as the primary source of energy, allowing the body to:
1. burn 2x the amount of fat during every workout,
2. eliminate lactic acid buildup, so no soreness and stiffness the next day, and
3. utilize more muscle fibers to build more muscle (which helps burn calories on an ongoing basis)
The added bonus is that it tastes like a yummy chocolate bar, a nice treat to help us be brave and stick to our exercise routine!!
Now, along with the Access Bar, we have a Simple Steps program, that helps us to melt away excess pounds, without being on a “diet” or feeling deprived!
1. Do some form of activity, using the Access Bar daily. Some of my friends just put on music and dance, while others are real weekend warriors.
As long as you are expending energy, the bar will work its magic!
2. Switch from 3 large meals a day to 3 small meals and 2 snacks! This fits into the plan of eating a little something every 3 hours, so that your metabolism stays revved and burning calories all day long. One of the biggest mistakes people make is to starve themselves, thinking that will help them lose weight. Instead, the body goes into fat conservation mode whenever we starve ourselves and hangs onto its fat very stubbornly. With an array of healthy snack products, we can stay the course, never feeling deprived and ENJOYING each of our little treats throughout the day.
3. Take a serving of FiberWise, fiber beverage, prior to the evening meal, to provide a feeling of fullness, so we do not overeat, but also to help sweep excess sugars, fats and cholesterol from the body, in a natural, healthy way. Fiber is an essential part of healthy weight loss, cleansing, heart health and immune system boosting. FibreWise blends 7 natural source fibers, soothing herbs, antioxidants and probiotics, so it’s unlike any other fiber beverage out there.
So, this might sound like a “sales pitch” to you, but I’m simply passing on what I have discovered to work for myself and for my friends. I feel very fortunate to have discovered a company that does its “due diligence” in researching and developing world class products that can compete with the best of the best, yet can be purchased at prices that are unbeatable for the quality they provide. Exceptional quality at reasonable prices! It was the founding axiom back in 1985 when they opened their doors and it continues to be central to their culture today.
I’m also thrilled to have a SIMPLE and healthy weight maintenance program that works, that is maintainable and that doesn’t break the bank!